While visiting and navigating our website and using the services provided, you may enter your Personal Data.
- – What information we collect from you and how
- – How your personal information is used
- – To whom we may disclose your data
- – How we process and store your data
What kind of Personal Data we collect from you and how
Information you provide to us
During the browsing of our Website and social media platforms, no personal information of the visitor / user is collected. Your personal data are collected when you:
- – register for services
- – use the website’s products or services and in any other way you contact us, such as means of communication, comments on blogs, posts or articles made available by our services
- – visit its pages or enter advertising campaigns
- – participate in contests
In these cases, the name, email and / or phone number you provided to us are collected. These data are used exclusively to inform and support you during the provision of services you have chosen to subscribe to and to inform you about promotion of new services.
Information automatically collected
Sweet Mam P.C. and our services providers (third-party companies working on our behalf) use a variety of technologies to assist in collecting information about your use of our Website and the devices you use to access our Website.
We collect information that will help us understand and analyze your experience interacting with our Website and viewing our Products, such as the type of browsers used to access our Website, how you reached our Website (the origin web page from which you reached our Website), operating system software, browser plug-ins, cookie preferences, search engine keywords, the pages you viewed and amount of time spent on particular pages, terms you use in you searches on our Website, and similar information.
When you use our Website, we and our service providers may also automatically collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and/or postal code associated with an IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
While navigating our Website, you will be asked to consent to the storage of cookies and the processing of your data received through them. We use technologies such as cookies in order to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. In this way, we collect information about you that is considered your Personal Data. If enabled, we, or our service providers, may write cookies that may store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of the pages on our Website. Cookies help us remember who you are and other information about your visits, such as tracking which of our Products appeal the most to you and what content you may have viewed on past visits. When you visit our Website again, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences.
In more detail, our cookies are divided into the following categories:
- – Necessary Cookies. They allow the execution of basic functions of the site.
- – Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website.
- – Performance cookies. Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website.
- – Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send advertising or offers that are more relevant to your needs, thus reducing unwanted and irrelevant advertising messages.
- – Cookies Analytics. They are a subset of Functionality Cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our website.
- – keep track of the number of return visits to our Website;
- – accumulate and report aggregate, statistical information on Website usage
- – deliver specific content to you based on your interests or past viewing history on our Website
- – measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns; and
- – improve the experience we offer you
You can disable cookies, although the Website may not function properly for you. The only exception to this rule are cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the web page (functionality cookies) and are necessary for the display and the efficiency of the web page’s function on your computer. Your browser preferences can be modified to accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set. In order to use all of the features and functionality of our Website, you need to accept cookies.
As we continue to develop the Website and our Services, Sweet Mam P.C. may implement additional methods to gather information about the WOWCHI community.
Third Parties’ Cookies
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect only in the manner and through the means allowed by applicable law. The following paragraphs describe how Sweet Mam P.C. uses your information in connection with our Services.
If you use any of our services, subscribe, review or contact us, we record your personal information and we may use it for various purposes, namely:
- – in order to offer all services provided in a functional and efficient way
- – in order to present content and material adjusted to your needs and the way you use the services provided
- – in order to inform you about any changes in the services provided and to handle any complaints, – comments or problems that you may have in relation to the use of the services provided
- – after obtaining your explicit consent, in order to provide you information about services or information that we think it may interest you
- – after obtaining your explicit consent, in order to participate in a contest
- – after obtaining your explicit consent, in order to send you newsletters and information about events, contests, as well as for statistical, survey and research purposes
- – for insurance coverage, educational, administrative and legal purposes
- – for whatever requested by the law or in relation to extrajudicial proceedings or extrajudicial dispute settlement
- – in order to prevent, identify and investigate illegal activities, violations of any agreements between you and us and threats to the security of the services provided
We may use your Personal Data and the information we collect via cookies when you use our services in order to get an idea about your interests. Then, we may use this information in order to try to verify that, when we send you advertising messages and when you visit our web pages or use our online services, you will not miss any deals and information that may interest you.
To whom we may disclose your Personal Data
We may disclose the personal data you provide us, at our absolute discretion, but always subject to our company’s obligations under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and the implementing Greek legislation, in cases, including but not limited to:
- – third party external partners, i.e. collaborating advertising companies, in order to advertise our products and services or third parties’ products and services to you when you visit our or third parties’ web pages and online services
- – other reliable third parties who use the information to perform services on our behalf. They provide a variety of services to us, including sales, marketing, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, IT and security, fraud prevention, and auditing and legal services.
We reserve the right to create Aggregate/De-Identified Data from the information we collect through our Services and our sharing of such Aggregate/De-Identified Data is in our sole discretion.
How we process, store and protect your data